Friday, January 8, 2010

Any DOWNLOADABLE tutorials on java , c++?

I'm very interested in software developement , I've heared abt the online exams taken by microsoft.suggestions are invited.....also if other reputed exams r ther , then plz let me know tht what r the opurtunities after tht.


Plz do suggest good books on java , c++....or its downloadable version...


plzzzzzzzzzzAny DOWNLOADABLE tutorials on java , c++?
Try this excelent website:





http://www.w3schools.comAny DOWNLOADABLE tutorials on java , c++?
for free book on c++ and java mail me here





firozahmed143@rediffmail.com


i had given this book to many just see my c++ related answers


subject of mail should be '; c++ book ';
thinking in java, in c++ ... from bruce eckel website ..





I think that good books to learn are the book of Deitel %26amp; Deteil .. and also the C++ book of Stroupstrup (the ';father'; of c++).





You can get articles from www.codeproject.com, java.sun.com .. and many other site in network..
  • masks
  • lip glosses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment