Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Whats a good website that teaches C++ Tutorials?

Whats a good website that teaches C++ Tutorials? and thats freeWhats a good website that teaches C++ Tutorials?
Here is a GREAT one that I learned fromWhats a good website that teaches C++ Tutorials?
I absolutely LOVE the bloodshed C++ compiler, and the program (free) comes with some amazing tutorials, as does there website.


USE IT :)


http://www.bloodshed.net/
Believe it or not, since I'm more of a visual learner, I go to youtube and watch clips from programmers' how-to vids.





They give me a visual perspective to see where everything is and how it works, and i can navigate/rewind/ffwd to whatever areas I need to focus more attn on.





Sometimes, they also have websites they will redirect you to that has a wealth of info on programming.





Of course, I'm referring to programming, I'm not sure if you're talking about the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment